The Kensington Penthouse Suite
The Park Tower Knightsbridge offers luxury hotel suites near Kensington Palace that welcomes guests to indulge in exceptional comfort and marvel at the breath-taking views over looking St James’s Park and Kensington.
Stunning London Views
This sumptuous one-bedroom penthouse offers a unique perspective of London, including spectacular views of the beautiful St James’s Park and the enchanting Kensington. The far-reaching views can be enjoyed from your luxurious lounge furniture, dining room table, or your very own private balcony that extends from the highest floor of the hotel tower. Luscious greens, treelines, and fine Kensington scenery await your gaze.
Inspiring British Style
Much like our Westminster Penthouse Suite and Hyde Park Penthouse Suite, the Kensington Penthouse Suite is bathed in elegance, charm and traditionally British style. With statement furniture and a subtle mix of both classic and contemporary décor (as seen in the marble bathroom and deluxe living area), the penthouse welcomes absolute luxury, with a grand but stylish twist. This one-bedroom penthouse suite serves a comforting getaway that goes beyond your expectations of high end London accommodation. Enjoy the luxurious living area and dining table, complete with comfortable chairs and tables; perfect for winding down after a long day of city exploring.
Explore the area
The Park Tower Knightsbridge is located right in the heart of Knightsbridge, bordering the West London districts of Kensington and Chelsea. Step foot outside the Park Tower Knightsbridge and explore some of London’s most desirable areas. Steeped in sophistication and style, the local area offers a variety of fine restaurants, designer shops, leafy parks and stunning architecture. The enchanting Kensington Palace is set in Kensington Gardens; just a stone through away from the penthouse suite.
- Panoramic views views over St James's Park and Kensington
- Located on the highest floor
- Luxurious living room with dining table
- Complimentary Butler service throughout the stay
- Private check-in
- Complimentary Full English Breakfast (in-room)
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Unlimited complimentary water in-room
- Complimentary tea, coffee, and selection of juices served in your room upon request
- Complimentary newspaper provided
- Packing and unpacking services
- Pressing of 3 items upon arrival with our compliments
- Welcome drink
- Bespoke piece of art by Paul Kenton
- Large wardrobe with bathrobe and slippers
- Marble bathroom (with Molton Brown toiletries)
- ‘Luxury Collection’ bedding (encased in 200-thread count sheets)
- Flat Screen HD TV
- Complimentary WiFi (for up to 2 hours)
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- In-room safe
- Electronic minibar